Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rubberband Used As A Reminder

Pastiche


In his message, Gabriel inspired me to publish a well. For a more mature vision of my writing inspiration from Japan, here is a pastiche of the playwright Bernard-Marie Koltes, from drafts of a play called War Negroes and dogs. The purpose of the exercise was to describe the characters very least physically and in their hearts. Then they had to be in an environment and make them speak to see what vocabulary they would finish. I wrote this text in a writing workshop given by the writer François Bon in March 2009.




Yukiko: Two perfect almonds in the middle of the face, dimpled cheeks, small creases on the forehead.




In his heart of hearts: A bud of camellia that blooms slowly on a spring morning and finds the soft sunlight.




Kenji: Small wrinkles around the eyes, slight wrinkle below the mouth, eyebrows very equal.




In his heart: In the time it enters the winter looking at nature to sleep with the hope of seeing it reborn.




For an afternoon in Uji




The sun shines over the Uji River Bridge: it slowly warms the surface of clear water rippling movement of the buckets that it starts to draw the wind brings the scent of freshly brewed green tea gives a deep energy and a sense of tranquility to those and to those who cross the bridge to go to market or to pray at Biyodoin whose golden phoenix twinkle off in the sunlight. The characters are leaning on the bridge, each in his thoughts.




Yukiko: If I could, I will become a white crane, I would travel very far, I would make some interesting discoveries along the river until "the sea, I would contemplate the city from the Biyodoin as often and as long as I desires; night, I could taste the calm and silence me cool in the river while watching the moon light to be reflected in this mirror and I dive for fish and I Yummy, the most wonderful is that the morning, I let myself be lulled by the gentle wind, light as a feather.




Kenji: Who am I, where am I, where am I? That is the question whether this city is that I see today that she will become a thousand years? I would be there to see how Uji has evolved both remained the same, I would feel again the fragrance of tea, which I love, eternity is like a tea ceremony: it seems long, but see it go in a flash, it's much better when you take a moment and fix it in eternity, like writing haiku or the most beautiful as the fall delicate camellia blossoms in autumn .




0 comments:

Post a Comment