Sunday, February 20, 2011

Aloe Used On Genital Area

Spread orange


I downloaded all the applications vegans (and free!) Iphone / ipod and one of these applications, I found this recipe. While it is clear, I had wanted direct ... and I adapted to my taste by adding spices and changing amounts. It is delicious: sweet, delicate, and it might even be super small bf forgetting spices. Even the beak Salt cherished loved.

Cart

- 130 gr cashew
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 8 dried apricots, quartered
- 1 / 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Salt and pepper taste

Cauldron

1) In a saucepan, cook sliced carrots 1 / 2 liter of water for 10 minutes.
2) Add the cashew nuts and apricots, cook for 7 minutes.
3) Remove the carrots, apricots and coconut water, put them in the bowl of a blender with the spices and mix with about 2 tablespoons of cooking water.
4) Let cool and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment