Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lime Sulphur Must Dry

Against the Grain

Fortunately, I landed on this blog is by soliciting another blog, where my friends wanted me to participate. However, this is to ask if there are still people who read this blog it - CEGEP Marie-Victorin and elsewhere. My goodness, the experience was not common and it will not hurt. Of course, we were apprentices - which does not always make the texts fabulously enjoyable to read - and, for my part, I intend to review the entire writing process undertaken in Japan, because the value of this Travel is undeniable, despite some solitude weighed heavy on my shoulders sad, like Kyoto to Tokyo. Saving you any yet this romance heart, I look rather unfinished, somehow, by a feather slightly more mature, the Japanese adventure with memories that come to mind.

It must be said: the strangeness of the thing is not to continue our writing of Japan outside Japan and the Institution. I humbly wish to give some contributions of memories in that direction.
Hail, Christian, Francis, etc..

(If someone continues or begins to read this blog, comment to the blog back to life)

0 comments:

Post a Comment