Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Get Snow Stains Off Emu Boots

Quinoa with chard


A new recipe quinoa demand "for Assya! I love chard. Seriously, I can eat again and again and again. So yes, some call them "chard", but I've always called chard, I find mega-intelligent (Humour in the evening, be indulgent). I a mania about them, I can not help them cook, separating the ribs ("white") of the sheet (the "green"). It gives me the impression of having two different vegetables. A simple quinoa and I really liked, which leaves room for slight nutty flavor of quinoa.

Cart (2 people)

- 200 grams of quinoa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 8 chard, green and ribs separated
- 4 tbsp
vegetable cream - salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice


Cauldron

1) Chop the green chard and cook for 10 minutes with the garlic and onion in a little olive oil.
2) When vegetables are tender, add the quinoa and 250 ml of water, cook for 20 minutes, until quinoa is cooked and has absorbed all the water. Add salt and pepper and add lemon juice, cook 2 minutes.
3) Chop the ribs and cook for 10 minutes in a little oil, add the cream, salt and pepper and simmer another 3 minutes.
4) Serve quinoa on the bottom of the plate and serve the ribs cream on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment