Thursday, February 24, 2011

Basketball Face Mask Philippines

Eggless egg salad


Tonight, I am entrusted with a mission. That of Assya, not to change. His command was clear yesterday "Laura, if you do not post this recipe, I do not forgive you !!!!".
Myself I adore this "egg salad without eggs." At our friends omnivores, it is common to eat all kinds of salads with all kinds of dead flesh. I must admit that since I've been a vegetarian since a bunch of years, I've never had the sense to eat the egg salad spread, since I did not use the others either. By becoming vegan and having fun to divert conventional preparations I learned to love, nay, to adore this kind of salads and spreads.

This eggless egg salad (tofu, actually) is by unlimited. I love it with celery, pickles, shredded carrots, shallots, red onions, radishes, onions, etc., what matters is whether grated or chopped very fine. Similarly for spices, you can use absolutely anything that you fancy. It is made in a jiffy and keeps more than a week without problem. But believe me, she will never stay up there. It is also perfect for spreading on small toasts in appetizers, on slices of cucumber as Assya yesterday evening, radish, or as trampouille with celery sticks.

Cart

- 1 package of tofu
- 1 tbsp soyu
- 2 tbsp yeast malt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 / 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 / 4 tsp curry
- 1 / 4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 / 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 / 4 tsp salt
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
fine - 2 tbsp finely chopped dill pickle

Cauldron

1) First, you have to press the tofu for a good half-hour. For those unfamiliar with this technique, it is to extract as much liquid to make it more friable and less humid. Those who do not press tofu, do not panic, just put the block of tofu in a deep plate and put over a large jar or large bowl filled with water. Remember to empty the liquid every 10 minutes.
2) Mash the tofu with a fork, then mix with remaining ingredients. I told you it was super easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment