Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brent Corrigan Brent Everett Streaming

Chorizo without suffering inside (but with lots of pepper!)




I promised a friend newly vegan (miracles of love! Yes man became a vegan out of love exists, I met him! !) my recipe for chorizo. Here it is, here it is. I adapted Viva Vegan Terry Hope Romero that j'adoooore! The important thing in the chorizo is that it is well spicy! We do not put a ton, it rocks, it's too good, you dream at night so it's good. I put it everywhere: in the pasta (too !!!!), good pizzas (aaaahhh!!) in puff pastry appetizers (terribles!!), in stews and beans, in soups, quiches, on bread, etc. as always with the seitan, I'm not bad, and I freeze when I come out I want. Awesome! By cons, need someone to explain how to take a photo appetizing. Because, as seen this ... I take photos of dishes in which I joined, so I think!

Cart

- 175 ml vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp tomato paste (small can)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cloves minced garlic (I've never promised a Greek god's breath!)
- 125 gr flour gluten
- 15 gr chickpea flour sifted
- 2 tbsp yeast malt
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 6 ground dried chilies (or more!'re crazy!)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 and 1 / 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 / 2 tsp powdered coriander seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 / 4 tsp pepper powder


Cauldron

1) In a bowl, combine the broth, tomato paste, oil, vinegar and garlic.
2) In another bowl, combine the gluten with all other ingredients.
3) Mix the contents of both bowls and knead the dough a few minutes.
4) Train 4 sausages and wrap them in aluminum foil (not too tight, inflated by cooking the seitan), flit each end.
5) Bake 35 minutes at gas mark 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment