Sunday, December 5, 2010

Macleans Whitening Ingredients

to Paris Vegan Day

Ok ok I uuuuune know it's been weeks that I have to do this article but I was completely overwhelmed with work, not to mention my exam counted for Wednesday! And yes these are good excuses!

So therefore, Nathalie of Animaveg had organized a bus that left from Belgium via Antwerp, Brussels and Lille then. So we ended up being a seventies and that bus was trooooop coooooolll!


We had a famous Rigolot as a driver ... he set the mood, it's the least we can say ...


And that's Nath and me:-D

I cooked muffins forty and sixty cookies for the occasion, vegan and organic, of course, that I sold for the benefit of Animaveg . Everything is gone in 30 minutes! Pure madness guys! Besides, I promised revenues and promised it comes, I'll try them today.

After long hours of driving (= chat), we finally arrived at the show, he should be around noon. And there ... there ... hallucination. It was huge! Full of guys! Very nice! I could not believe my eyes! I did not know where to turn so he had to do to see, taste, speak, ... buy ... also about shopping, here's my loot:


Most obviously purchased at One World Vegan!



Upon our arrival, I entered the hall kitchen and there that I saw?? ISA CHANDRA MOSKOWITZ and TERRY HOPE ROMERO! Nan but amazing guys! These girls are geniuses in the kitchen and they were there, in front of me, my dream came true thanks to Paris Vegan Day! They gave several cooking classes throughout the day and are downright adorable!



I also have a little chat with Melissa Elliott was there to present his book that just came out and that looks really cool (but I could not buy because j 'already had more money! j'me catch up, thank you Amazon!) "The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life" . I finally could not participate in the Vegan speed dating (which I found the concept funissime), since it fell hair cell during the conference that I really wanted to see, which focused on education for animal rights in education.

So, on the ground floor, there was conference room and the main hall which gave cooking lessons and where they could buy food veeeegaaaaannnn!


I enjoyed like crazy to make a face with vegan food, activity proposed by FoodJoie, and for sure I will do my students!


My creation! In addition it was déééélicieux:-P



the first floor room with all the stalls, where there were also demonstrations of products, the vegan speed dating and fashion show with clothes vegans. There was also Punky, the tattoo artist who tattooed love live! Too cool!











the basement, there were the vegan restaurant "select" and the room where all the associations defending the rights of animals had their stand. This is also where the concert was given at night, which I could not attend since I was in the bus back, snoring.





Finally here. What a day. I already dying of impatience to be there next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment