Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Buy Premium Tibia Phone

soba noodles with vegetables and tofu ... simply


The rest of my resolution, "noted the revenue improvised same things simple for all share."
My meal at noon, and then this evening classes as well since I filled my box lunch.C is Moreover, where I took the photo. You can see a preview of a calculation of compatibility with my super-fast write unreadable and a preview of my new cookbook plant (which has nothing to do during the day, I saiiiiisss).
noodles is still super healthy, super good, super fast. Why not?

Cart (2 people)

- 100 grams of soba noodles
- 2 handfuls of sliced Chinese cabbage
- 3 new carrots sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3 handfuls of cabbage cauliflower
- 2 tbsp soyu
- 1 spring onion
- 1 / 2 block of tofu, crumbled into large pieces (I made the fatte, I did not want to cut:-P)

Cauldron

1) In a wok, place the cauliflower you will separate the flowers into small bunches, with carrots and a little water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, the liquid must be evaporated.
2) Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water, leave them a bit before they are cooked.
3) In the wok, add the remaining ingredients and the noodles and fry over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4) That ... I told you, it is not easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment