Sunday, December 5, 2010

Zabytki We Lwowie Zdjecia

Stand Animaveg Liééécchhh

Since I started, all you talk about the stand Animaveg yesterday in Liège, the city of lights (that's why it's called, right?)








Tadadaaaaa! Public rather cold énooooormément of grannies covered with fur which reacted rather violently to our tracks anti-fur. In fact we even made a competition with Jonathan to see who give most to those in fur! We are a bunch of saaaaaadiiiiqueeess (but not as they)!



People were generally quite skeptical and rather indifferent. Nevertheless it was super meeting, lovely people, aware, involved, moving towards change, towards their own revolution. And that Ben was great.




Obviously, it was completely frozen over, despite the pan. But it must be what it takes! We ended the day (well, not everyone :-() au Pot au Lait (Rice? Soy? Almond for me!) Where I had never set foot in it and decided I want to move there. This is the cafe of my dreams! Fortunately there is not one like that in Brussels, I spend my life.

short! Big kisses to all superheroes ! GO VEGAN AND SAVE THE WORLD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment