Monday, January 24, 2011

Motion Sensor Circuit

Zosui butternut squash and edamame, sautéed onions and ginger


I found edamame!! I'm fooooooolle joy and I was full of ideas! Next recipe, edamame guacamole! This last recipe Vegetarian Times (you know, this magazine makes me happy as the sight of which, in my mailbox, makes me almost hysterical?) I was really in the eye and took me well because it was very good. So I said goodbye to the pressure cooker cooking (which was the theme of the article which was the recipe) so I adapted the recipe a lot anyway.

Then Zosui is a soup made of Japanese rice and broth with vegetables and others. As you can see, I have chosen instead serve it as a stew but just cook for less time than the less liquid evaporates.

Cart

For Zosui

- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 400g butternut squash
- 250 grams of cooked brown rice
- 200 gr edamame
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- a piece about 5 inches kombu
- 500 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons white miso

For the sautéed onions and ginger

- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 green onions
- 1 / 4 tsp white pepper

Cauldron

1) Heat the sesame oil in a saucepan, add the butternut squash, rice, edamame, water , broth and kombu. Bake about 15 minutes, until squash is cooked.
2) Remove the kombu Zosui and chop finely, then put it back in the soup.
3) Take about 250 ml of broth in a bowl, mix miso and add everything to the pot of soup.
4) Heat a pan with olive oil, add ginger and green onions and cook 3 minutes. Turn off heat and season. Put about 1 tablespoon of the sautéed onions on each bowl of soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment