Monday, January 24, 2011

Howto Do Making Simple Anarkali Dress







Hummus. Hummus. Hummus. I
a love for hummus without any action. I eat all the time. And everything is an excuse to eat. I love to vary the ingredients. For me it's pure happiness. Tonight I felt like hummus BUT also dried tomatoes and, you know, there is no limit to a well-stocked culinary imagination. So I did what I do: bring your fingers down my jars in the fridge and on my shelves. And it came out this hummus you need, really, to try.

Cart

- 200 gr cooked chickpeas
- 1 large tablespoon of almond cream white
- 1 / 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 / 2 chopped peppers, seeded, or a whole chilli if you like, like me, the thrill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or more, depending on your taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp dried tomatoes
- 1.5 tbsp oil from dried tomatoes

Cauldron

Any mixer. Enjoy. AAAAAHHHHH ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment