Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laura Gemser Naakt Fotos

Pears baked with cardamom



A dessert or a four-hour light, and super delicious. Very simple and quick to do so.
I still had the powdered cardamom and pistachios crushed my cookies yesterday. And I had some pears in my despair fruit dish. I could not resist, I pulled out the wine white and a baking dish ...

Basket (for two)

- 2 pears
- 70 ml white wine
- 1 / 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
- 1 / 2 pod
vanilla - 1 teaspoon vegetable margarine
- 1 tbsp sugar

Cauldron

1) In a baking dish, pour the wine, add the cardamom, vanilla bean scraped.
2) Cut the pears in half, peel and remove core. Arrange in pan, rounded side down.
3) Put 1 / 4 teaspoon of margarine on each pear half and sprinkle with sugar.
4) Cover the dish with foil and cook them in oven for 30 minutes at Gas 4.
5) Remove the foil and continue cooking 5 minutes.
6) Serve on a plate, drizzle with juice and sprinkle with pistachios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment