Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Genital Tattoos Fotos

cream of white beans with ginger and almond


Returning evening classes, I'm taking a sudden urge for a little cream to accompany the salad and tomorrow's bread. I remember a conversation with a classmate who asked me "Lauraaaa, can we make hummus with white beans?" and I answered him "But OUIIII!", so I was in my stash of canned special "spreads fast," I opened a can of beans and I left to my imagination with ingredients mixing and a priori unlikely but the result is, I think, very good. Marion, this recipe is for you :-) bold

Cart

- 250 grams of cooked white beans
- 45 gr of pureed almonds complete
- 1 / 4 tsp salt
- 1 / 4 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp water

Cauldron

Just mix everything. As always with spreads I put them in mini-tupperware, I keep one in the fridge and the rest in the freezer. Voilààà!

0 comments:

Post a Comment