Monday, December 22, 2008

What To Put In A Thank You Email Title

الكلب والحذاء والأسد


الكلب والحذاء والأسد ..

مكثت Moment of time I am struggling with myself and Ogalbha after denial of what she saw my eyes of wonder. That was the day of the feast days and I'm between vigilance and hibernate. I opened my eyes to see and hear strange melody. I saw
It's called a dog, it was said, I do not know how true this is: Bush, and its meaning in my language: nakedness. Not far away from him convoy does not have the mobility, contrary to the usual, as if ignoring the wails of his voice to the incorrigible pollution. I saw The middle, if my memory Taknni, Gamalat and cows and a herd of sheep. Including the Loya screamed, a lion named without doubt: Zaidi. Is, no doubt, an Iraqi and was armed with a pair shoes. Stoned first and grabbed the The dog bark and throw him a second goodbye sought, saying: "It's a goodbye kiss my dog." Thus, a target for the convoy and normally silenced dog. Thus, the ring leaves George Little In his eyes Image Ni'lin blacks in his ears the words of revered plain Arabic with ferries Saaktin: "Hey dog" and "You are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iraqis."
what we say to this hero of the Lion of the nation but Congratulations Exclusive on the good performance of the song, the beautiful and the accuracy of payment for Hmaeih Ahariftin. The poor little George Fletzkr forever his recent visit to Baghdad and that Zaidi Live this anniversary what is left alive, a hero without spilling a drop of blood. As for me, I would still remember Alrmetin "Alhmaiitin" on Bosch, bowing his head even once in his life .. And I will remember Section of the magic of the song: "It's a goodbye kiss my dog."
a reminder of the dog sense Arab Etjans not meet with, but may fit with the feces. The sole is the Arab sense of shame And shame, or so it has been revealed to me. It remains for me to forget the desperate agents of Bush and Maliki, the hero Zaidi. Thank you for
expected, has heartened after Risks and open our eyes in the dark night. And George Little, to go to hell, has won Odens gifts on the occasion of the dirty end of his career.

Eid Duane

0 comments:

Post a Comment