Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Youpor De Chinas En La Playa

Algeria: harragas are they doing?

"We can not identify the reasons why young people to go elsewhere! An abomination of the mouth of a minister. This is Mr. Belaiz minister of justice of a great country like Algeria, which responds to questions from senators. This odious phrase supported by a more or less shocking, I recalled all the misfortunes which we live and spent all my hard-lived, but who did and who will school my children. Strangely, this time I got too scared, so as usual I was always ready to cross the ocean of fear.

Indeed, I have always defied the fear that has always existed in my life. I spent a long time, and consciously, a strong advocate in the FIS, knowing that I was aware that he was a party full of hackers, and I say now, I therefore, like thousands of sincere militants for the "save" the hands of manufacturers of intrigue. I could not find it scary, but fun and interesting. As a result, I have been elected and taken by force of circumstance, to serve as President of the unfortunate social and cultural committee in the WPA Bouira which then was a bomb. But it was not to say that I should be afraid or bend; For me, fear had no meaning, thinking logically and predictably to all that happen to me. Then it was in a spirit of going to war that I serve as the middle of a minefield, because in addition to the duty of the Opposition, I had to be vigilant even within the team to which I belonged. But as I loved what I did and I love my country, I could not doubt my sincerity, and was not afraid to dress me. Arrests, arrests, threats and all forms persecution, up to my incarceration, had not strength enough to scare me. It was said of me that I had nerves of steel and I laughed because in doing, I knew I was a weak man, like all those Algerians who knew that it was attacking the power play with fire! So fearless, I said and did what I thought was righteousness and loyalty in a climate of fear and terror. And that was my fault, because the fear was everywhere when I saw only the white doves.
Subsequently, he had me wait, was not to get happiness and yet it gave me to brave Fear became so visible that the number of true and false existing dams on our roads. Finally, a logical follow me aside, making me a guinea pig for all; detentions, deprivation, persecution and harassment on the menu, ending at the bottom of the misfortune of exile in a country mix of freedom, where fear continued play to the audience.
is back in my country, believing in the promises of the Jackal, which I really started getting scared but I did everything to not show it. And slowly, unwittingly, the fear is gaining ground and into my bizarre world to become myself a ball of fear.
Two things, rather two statements make me say today:
One is that Mr. Blaize, Minister of Justice by answering a question on harragas, admitting that: "The Interministerial Commission for several months working on the case n has not really led to identify the real causes that led to this phenomenon!
What about reading the comments as outrageous? What I'm afraid that's all! The second statement comes from Abdelaziz Belkhadem former head of government, not without cause us, by making gratuitous humor: "If there are quick fixes for harragas we are takers! That
Prime Minister to answer that way, it is necessary to be afraid! Anyway I am really scared me and I think I am right and that I must hide until things change!
Otherwise, what about these two constituents I find neither humane or politically correct kind?
At first, I would say simply: If you really want to know why these kids want to go somewhere else, give yourself the time to watch television channels in the world and see what is missing from the Algerians, except the well-being, communication and respect! In addition, our youth are not stupid not to know that their country has an oil bonanza that far exceeds, 34 million, while only one dollar per head, enough to live indecently! Also, do they know full well that Algeria is a country gas, rich in all kinds of raw materials and measures exactly: 2,381,741 km2; word of a teacher, harrag to boot! What these young people would also like to know is where does all their money, since it's their money it is and why you and your children have everything, and THEY did NOTHING? And as the only answer to this is their minds that the money in question is elsewhere, they do not hesitate to pick him up! Now, what we wanted and it is a response to M Belkhadem: Make them a dollar each per day, and presto, they will not go anywhere else, even if you continue to steal their money. As for the magic bullet, it does not. However, there are solutions, period: That the more than fifty years leave power!
Finally, I must say that harragas are not only fools, they are idiots!
Laïd CUSTOMS

0 comments:

Post a Comment