Friday, October 10, 2008

Rotronics Logistics Treiber

Is not the DRS that protects our country from predators?

But really, what is the DRS? It tells us things as before, we spoke of Ghoul, this legendary monster of our childhood deprived of entertainment. The most enlightened of us knew he did not exist, but its spectrum does not leave us.
Speaking of DRS, I who burned his fire, he did not, in a sense, doing a good job in its investigations across borders, making the happiness of our country, told me day, a friend, he too has not escaped its horrors? Between us, "he said, he did not contribute to protecting our country from the hands of foreign enemies proved dangerous zealots? But damn! What would it be that without this DRS Algeria during these ten years of embers? Always between us, you who seem to be aware, Algeria would not it, purely and simply, occupied by the U.S. with the complicity of France and the EU itself? Or are you going to tell me she was already through their economic presence in disguise! I do know that the dirty work which is reserved and has assumed wonderfully, is not the worst, because Algeria avoided the Iraqisation and implosion of the nation. Fortunately, with this financial upturn by the jealous and still do, Algeria is finally out of the woods, and we just have to be happy even if we continue to live below our aspirations and even if this money would be used to protect us, is also rampant.
DRS, my friend, has certainly broken as one breaks a pitcher, but he avoided our loss and our debris protected from predators.
is right, whoever said that the SM is the strongest party and most organized of Algeria, Said Sadi, one of the pillars assimilated this DRS is still afraid, is still there to prove it! Why would he not know when it has opened its doors in brain Algerians angry but very sick to us from evil? And do not we say here and qu'Erracham Hmida Ellaâb Hmida? Which would preclude use of our crowded crates of foreign currency, and when he sings like that? He has monopolized all means and he deserves because he is alone to stand up to enemies of Algeria. Do we have to remember that oil is sold at over $ 100, while the budget of the nation apply on the basis of 19, in full view of everyone!
My friend, thinking himself warned, is disillusioned and says that this great country will soon have its legitimate services, skilled and dedicated to the protection of the state and citizens. "We will soon be quiet. We will have our body information attached to the police dealing with investigations and avoid the zeal of the DRS. Forgot to pick up and respect the institutional life, do not Algeria, a people less well organized, supervised by people who forget their daily worries! Where is this people? And colonized with blindness, he is indifferent. It is broken, scattered, spiteful against yourself and ready, not to revolt but to explode to finish in the dumps of history. It is the image I have of my country at this time.
Also, is it true, the DRS is not as dangerous as people imagine. It is just what it should be, its elements can exploit our paranoia to the point of us believe that we are controlled even in our sleep and our privacy. Everyone or almost believed that the Ghoul is everywhere and it is inevitable. An image that comes to clean it easily with trauma injected into our heads during these years of embers after making us believe that there is no soul and not infiltrated by an uncontaminated ghoulisme of our own.
This image, we must tear down, "he said! We often forget that this is impossible, as everyone does things his way, knowing that "the wolf eats the sheep isolated"?! An image paranoid also rooted in our blood, even if we can afford to demolish it, how will we be without prejudice to the institution, at least in its strong side, which is essential to protecting our country? How to distinguish between good and essential part of the DRS and its bad side that corrodes our society. I say this and I remember I'm in Algeria.
It's true that denial and refusal to bend despite setbacks, things will change sooner or later. But how to produce this effect in people traumatized in any way? As an example, I quoted the Emir Abdelkader who eventually go on seeing the French cowardice and betrayal, but he remained a benchmark that has other shares after him, who also had their failures and frustrations. This was the case of a great man facing an enemy out that everyone knew, including traitors. But in our case, it's me against my brother and we both say "La ilaha ill Allah"! The
task is far from easy, at that time the fight should be absolutely peaceful and on one side; side Abel! And "Being a sheep in the flock," is willing to be led meekly to slaughter a day of joy or grief.
Everything I just said, I made public in a discussion forum, without paying attention to prying eyes. Like echo, I received, among others, an anonymous message accusing me of playing the innocent, while, myself, I'd be an agent of the DRS and that everyone would know my maneuvers fooled. The shock was not to go because I was not aware that the image of an agent services, maintained by me, unfortunately, was not to be erased soon after the return of the repentant strangely vivid. Since my return from France, I noticed that paranoia has made its way into the minds that I'd almost believe related to my privacy. However, I have made no effort to heal my relationships worn by time, despite the prayers of the few people I stayed home.
It is high time to clean your dirty little name. If you, a clear conscience, you are not offended by the statements, we however, we're burning. We'll have to think about making money. Now it's serious, it is beyond the statements and should be addressed my friend, he told me a little angry after suspected my indifference.
"His name is Slimane and you know, he had just been elected mayor. With him Aziz, he was head of school. They were not alone, but it was only them, who spoke from a group of people from their tempers. You left the mosque, well-dressed gentleman with a look. You were not to please the first person, and everyone had noticed. Unfortunately, it was I who raised the storm
- I wonder how does he get away with it since is dropped and he dropped everything, I say?
- How do we use does not he, who has played on two strings? He sold all his brothers and ...
- What brothers, Aziz asks, a little surprised? And do not forget it is your fellow citizen! Especially since what you advance is serious; you have no proof ..
- That I have no proof, eh! I can even make its payroll, and I also know his supervisor ..
- You mean he really worked with the DM, X questions?
- While there, replica Slimane surprised! If you ignore this, you are not aware of anything. In fact, I knew I did recently; the man and indeed an officer of the MS. He entered four years of service in France and now he carries the team Bouira. It Mouloud himself who told me and I saw him many times ...
I was there listening and he seemed very sure of himself, since he bet to give us as evidence, record your own ... Aziz went further by betting ten million if he brought this evidence.
I listened, thinking that no sooner than the day before, we made coffee together and we discussed the problems he would face in his commune always down!
- Finally, you have no time to lose; you'll have to satisfy us and show us what you're capable of. But damn! You collaborate with DRS or not? If yes, tell, you are free. Otherwise, you'd better worry handwashing.
This question as stupid, and as commonplace as degrading, not to leave me alone. It took me some time wondering whether to grant any interest, having no need to reply. What is wrong if you think I work with the security of my country? But finally, what is it that the DRS, except as I said before, without really thinking, the bulwark of a thousand and one in Algeria predators? Now I'll have to make me a particular occupation. In the meantime, I have a clear answer to the question: NO, I'M NOT DONE TO BE OF SERVICE TO SIR, EVEN IF I WANTED; Incompatibility in mood or temperament REQUIRED. INTELLIGENT BEING THERE, THE GHOUL IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ME m'amadouer caresses. HOWEVER, IT HAS SUCCEEDED IN WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME, THANKS TO MY FRIENDS WRONG, I DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!
THANK MY FRIENDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment